AIM
t00tb00k

EarthBound Forward (1up) EarthBound Forward (1up)

mmmmmmm my weinerz hahhhrd

Yoshi-1up responds:

I know!

FFVI:The Time Before P-6 FFVI:The Time Before P-6

Wow i forgot how good you were, damn dude so much effort was put into this, makes me feel bad about mine. Only thing I can suggest next time is split it up into multiple parts add a scene select, its hard to maintain peoples attention for as long as the movie went on.

The Kefka fight was absolutely beautiful and the backgrounds were amazing. If you're still alive out there hit me up i'm trying to get back into this old hobby and I would definately use any sprite sheets you have

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

wow man

I really liked this, glad it got front paged so i could see it

vlc for the win, it already is the best media player XD

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

omg

...hot

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

great!

You were really clever with a lot of these and I laughed a lot. The only problem I really had was that gumshoe wears a trenchcoat...not a jacket ;)

( for those of you who dont know what i'm getting at, the coat should be a lot longer and such )

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

wow that was great!

XD I lolled when he goes "i'm a penguin" then pc called him out on being linux rofl

makes me chuckle ^_^

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

probly the only fair bad review your getting..

You need to put sound effects in, I for one hate linkin park and could barely see this through to the end.

The zoom in was a little much seeing as how you did it for about 80% of the movie, The animation was good but i was never really impressed with what you did here.

Theres lots of room for improvement in short.

The ending really did not make sense ( not because ZEROS A ROBOT OMG ) because zero flies off with megaman...meaning nothing happened even though he was laying in a pool of his own blood

the story was just god awful, you should have just left that bit of text out at the front lol.

you can do better than this buddy :)

=Phoenix Wright Tribute= =Phoenix Wright Tribute=

wow

I like cheeseburgers

And this movie reminds me of them

It's Still Me It's Still Me

damn...

sorry tim. I'm usually a fan of your movies through and through but. I dont know. This one wasnt to my liking. I see what you were trying to do. Its just the whole concept of the movie was .. well relitively boring. I did however enjoy the first 2 minutes. So i give you a 2 out of 10 and a 2 for a vote.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Flawless

This is hilarious

"Xenu is real? I mean I knew that!"